Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-( How sad. He was truly a funny actor, regardless of the role he played.

"Tim Conway won three Emmy awards for acting on "The Carol Burnett Show" and a fourth as a writer in the 1960s and ‘70s. He also won guest actor Emmys for a 1996 appearance on “Coach” and another in 2008 for “30 Rock.” "

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Aw, how sad to lose such a talent. He gave me many hours of pleasure back when the world was a kinder, more gentle place where we laughed at each other and no one was offended. Thanks Tim, you made your mark and it will live on even now that you are gone.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
15,654 Posts
Aw, how sad to lose such a talent. He gave me many hours of pleasure back when the world was a kinder, more gentle place where we laughed at each other and no one was offended. Thanks Tim, you made your mark and it will live on even now that you are gone.

+1. So true.

- Patrick
======

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
Not only that but he kept it reasonably clean, a skill that eludes so many other comics.

My memories of Tim Conway go all the back to McHale's Navy. He was good then and kept on getting better.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not many (any?) of the really good comedic actors from those years left. RIP Tim, you always made me laugh :'(
Not only that but he kept it reasonably clean, a skill that eludes so many other comics.

My memories of Tim Conway go all the back to McHale's Navy. He was good then and kept on getting better.
:lmao::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
42,482 Posts

Yep, Ensign Parker was my first exposure to Tim Conway as well. As a teen, all of his movies with Don Knotts as well.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
This made me smile.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts