1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
An awesome interviewer and an interesting man. Larry King interviewing Stephen King back in the 80’s is forever cemented in my mind. It’s the one where Stephen King says, “So the other day I’m sitting around thinking about cannibalism....’cause that’s what guys like me do. And I’m thinking, say there was a guy stuck on a very small island with no food. How much of himself could he eat before he perishes?” Larry’s straight reactions were half the fun.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An awesome interviewer and an interesting man. Larry King interviewing Stephen King back in the 80’s is forever cemented in my mind. It’s the one where Stephen King says, “So the other day I’m sitting around thinking about cannibalism....’cause that’s what guys like me do. And I’m thinking, say there was a guy stuck on a very small island with no food. How much of himself could he eat before he perishes?” Larry’s straight reactions were half the fun.
I enjoyed his interviews with political figures from all over the world. He shall be missed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts