Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to geo tracking, I am unable to watch videos on Hulu.com. I have tried numerous different proxy surfing sites, but while I am able to login to my account, the video player does not load at all (And if I load it from my regular IP it tells me I can't watch them obviously).

I have tried about 30 different IP proxies as well, and they just won't load anything at all (Except for a few transparent proxies, but they still see I am from Canada). Anybody know of a good anon proxy based in the US I can use?

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I am in the same boat, I even tried a proxy plugin for Firefox but none of the proxies is working.

I'm taking a guess that the video stream is not coming across ports 80 or 443 and that is how they are picking up the local IP.

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm taking a guess that the video stream is not coming across ports 80 or 443 and that is how they are picking up the local IP.
I dunno what port it is using. But when using the proxy surfing pages, the player does not even load, which is strange. It will load for me, I just cant watch anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.