Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, this is not the philosophy dept! Although I have very expensive lenses with anti-reflective coating, they reflect my MBA screen making me look like an eyeless zombie.

The nature of a Mac & its lens is that it's, perforce, positioned directly in front of your eyes. Lower your Mac, get tech neck; raise your Mac & look like you're praying (in real life, this often happens with computer issues!).

Ideas, please? TIA!

·
Premium Member
17,772 Posts
OK let's be blunt. Having had to participate in a few zoom meetings in the past year I am guilty of understating it when I say I hate them with a passion.

That said, two ideas come to mind. Use a USB camera set a bit off to one side. Or my personal favourite, no camera at all.

Reactions: unblocktheplanet

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK let's be blunt. Having had to participate in a few zoom meetings in the past year I am guilty of understating it when I say I hate them with a passion.

That said, two ideas come to mind. Use a USB camera set a bit off to one side. Or my personal favourite, no camera at all.
I agree. Zoom sucks. But Zoom is my wife's full time income. She's on seven days, often 11 hours. MBA cameras are where they are. She can't read her <scream> without glasses.

I was hoping someone might know of a little lens to paste over the Mac's camera or spex lenses which are specifically designed to not reflect one's computer screen. Or a screen cover. Or somesuch. TIA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts