Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the mayor "killed" a thread without multi-lateral support ? no vote in the ehMac security council?

hmmmm

someone has been watching just a little bit too much CNN of late... :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
That's why he's the Mayor.

I would have personally taken the thread out back and beaten it to a bloody pulp with the Rubber Fish of Doom!? a page or so earlier, but I lack the awesome power of thread-killing.

:cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
I can smell the pheromones from here.... Good to see the mayor exert some executive privileges - especially as some of the participants seemed battered from exhaustion (or whatever, next...).

That was a remarkable burst of activity - shame that it wasn't so constructive (a trend of many mega-threads?). Apart from Dr. Gs incredible appetite and ability to remember what was said 12 pages before, most of us seem to lose track after a page or two (well, OK, me then).

Talking of whatever, anyone heard a rather painful song by Liam Lynch called United States of Whatever. The song doesn't do much for me but the title is topical.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Seems like there's a trend of thread reproduction, topics spawning topics, mating with other topics, topics discovering they are not the topic they thought they were when they were first posted, basketweaves of threads bending with the breeze, threads perpendicular to all the other threads due to posters following each other around from thread to thread. You know, this is starting to turn into some kind of web or something ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts