Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
HI there, you can buy 128 meg ram for like $40 and I will try and find a link for you..plus some of those machines have 8 sockets so why fill them all with 32 meg dimms? but at that price I might..but you would be better of with the faster 128 meg dimms for alittlw more money! HOPE that helps..Mark

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
This is a reasonable deal since it is a Canadian company selling in Canadian dollars.

128MB of ram (Four 32MB 5V dimms) for a total cost of $14 Can. + shipping is a super deal. Shipping costs are reasonable since it isn't crossing the border.

For those of us with older machines that just need a minor ram boost, it's a good way to go.

They have a small selection of other oddball Mac stuff at bargain basement prices.

Has anyone dealt with these guys in Calgary?

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Thanks Moonsocket, I might just buy some of that ram since I've got too many Macs of that vintage.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I've bought 2 Atapi zip 100 drives and cables from them with excellent service. Shipping prices are realistic and not inflated.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I bought a bunch of those 32Meg Dimms. I loaded up all eight slots of an old 7600 and everything works fine. 256Mb for $28 Can is a no brainer. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have any of these left.
I also got some phone-net adapters for 75 cents each, and a Adaptec 2930 Mac SCSI card for $12. Shipping was fast and well packaged. They have a few other Mac items that people may need for older machines.
One happy camper here. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts