Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Six Million Dollar Man" Star Richard Anderson Dead at 91

Richard Anderson -- who played the government agent who cooked up the idea for "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman" in the 1970s -- has died.

Anderson passed away Thursday at his Beverly Hills home, according to his publicist. He famously portrayed OSI honcho Oscar Goldman on both TV shows. It's his voice you hear in the show open talking about making Steve Austin "the world's first bionic man."

He had nearly 200 roles during his six-decade career ... starring in movies as well as huge TV shows in the '60s and '70s, including "Bonanza," "Hawaii Five-O" and "The Mod Squad."

Richard was 91.

(TMZ)​

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
I believe he was the first guy to play the same role in two series simultaneously.

Liked him in that second Kolchak movie as well, The Night Strangler.

May he rest in peace, with alien bigfoot.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
"Six Million Dollar Man" Star Richard Anderson Dead at 91

Richard Anderson -- who played the government agent who cooked up the idea for "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman" in the 1970s -- has died.

Anderson passed away Thursday at his Beverly Hills home, according to his publicist. He famously portrayed OSI honcho Oscar Goldman on both TV shows. It's his voice you hear in the show open talking about making Steve Austin "the world's first bionic man."

He had nearly 200 roles during his six-decade career ... starring in movies as well as huge TV shows in the '60s and '70s, including "Bonanza," "Hawaii Five-O" and "The Mod Squad."

Richard was 91.

(TMZ)​

"We can rebuild him," was the line I will always remember. Those two shoes made being disabled cool. Differently abled is more like it.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
Freddie Biff, a man with a sense of humour barely alive....

Just because you don't get it does not mean a joke is not funny. Perhaps you're humour gizmo needs recalibration.

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Says the king of angry, out-of-control cussedness...
You're kidding, right?

Just because a certain someone got his panties in a twist on the handful of occasions when he pushed my buttons too many times, the equivalence isn't there. He's been far more abusive, rude, foul-mouthed and outright hateful than I could possibly be if I began cussing today and didn't stop until I was put into the ground.

Classic right-wing butthurt syndrome.

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
I wasn't referring to anyone else. Are you suggesting you should be in second place?

You're kidding, right?

Just because a certain someone got his panties in a twist on the handful of occasions when he pushed my buttons too many times, the equivalence isn't there. He's been far more abusive, rude, foul-mouthed and outright hateful than I could possibly be if I began cussing today and didn't stop until I was put into the ground.

Classic right-wing butthurt syndrome.

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
Most of them are not jokes. Sort of verbal flailings. They would only be at my expense if they landed a blow.

That's wild. I make all kinds of jokes at your expense. Maybe that's why you don't think they're funny.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts