Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just tried a R/C Flight Sim named Clear View under Windoze XP and Parallels 3.0. Works like a charm. If there is any speed or graphics deficiencies it would be hard to point them out.

I am using the HighMountain USB to TX interface. That TX in the lower right is my JR 10X plugged into the USB port. Works great. Finally an R/C flight sim for Mac.

Switch to 3.0 worked without problems.

Just tried to run Clear View in Full Screen mode on my 24 inch iMac - Works Great!

The picture in the background is a Viburnum from my Garden which is the wallpaper in OSX. The Windoze bar is at the bottom. Running Clear View in Coherence mode.

:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I responded to your post on RCCanada.

I recently bought a new PC to run the Phoenix sim (which is very good, BTW). Then shortly after I joined the Mac world by replacing my old ThinkPad with a MacBook. I'm using Boot Camp 1.3 and Vista Business.

It works great but I'm longing for instant switching between the two O/Ss.

Rob

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've just been playing with RC Helicopter Simulator 2.0 for the Mac. I'm just getting interested in the hobby. The program is not as detailed as the PC programs but I've learned orientation with it using a madcatz joystick controller. I'm not sure if I'll spend much on the hobby but I have a couple of indoor heli's one Air Hog $20 and a 3 channel Bladerunner that cost me $20. I'm able to fly the Bladerunner after a trim setup most anywhere around the room with good control. The Air Hog only gives you some control. I'd like to run one of the better PC simulators but I don't have the Windows PC to do it. I found this post on RCC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts