Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In making a total move to OSX, I need to upgrade from Quicken 2000 to 2004, but I haven't read very many raving reviews of 2004 and Panther. Is there any bright outlook on this? I just downloaded LiquidLedger, but I don't want to change my whole way of working with our finances. I like Quicken and all the reports you can do with it. Is there any other software out there that can do what Quicken does, other than the online banking which I never do with Quicken? I like the "checkbook" type ledger in Quicken, because it's just like the real thing. I've still yet to check out iBank.

·
Registered
463 Posts
We're using Quicken 2004, with Panther, and have yet to encounter any problems. We had been using Quicken on a G3 PB OS 9.2. Some older version of Quicken. All of the old accounts moved smoothly onto a G4 iBook, OS 10.3, Quicken 2004. Not bad.

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sashmo- or any others- does Quicken 2004 have any problems with picking up Quicken 2000 files? Will they automatically change into 2004 files, or will I have to import them? If importing, I'm concerned about split transactions not importing properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.