1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Great. Now we've got drug dealers in our community. Committees need to be formed to address this matter!

Or something.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Rob, I have been a Snood fan ever since I found the game many years ago.

The new version provides some interesting challenges and has been out since spring.

If other ehMacers have never tried it, they are missing some fun. It is also highly addictive, thus the "crack" analogy.

Cheers

:D

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am afraid to try version 3. I managed to wean myself from the addiction when I reached the 2,000 game plateau on Snood 2.

The other one I was addicted to was Lode Runner (2D version). Once I completed all the levels the second time I rarely play it anymore. The 3D version was just too awkward. If I could get more levels of the 2D game I would definitely play it.

Snood & Lode Runner are both easy games to pick up and understand. They are also well designed so that you can start easy and then move to harder levels when you get the hang of it. No talent or manual required. Now that's my style.

[ December 03, 2003, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Rob ]

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I was so addicted to snood last fall that I almost flunked studio because I was using it as an escape from school!

My studio deadline for this fall is tomorrow and I managed to not get addicted to any games this year! *phew*!

And I had to be careful with the "more addictive than the gulf war" that was mentioned here last week...I managed to stay away.

BUT AFTER TOMORROW.... (knock on wood! wish me luck!)...BRING ON THE SNOOD!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Pathetic...this is why you people have invested so much into your Macs and the Mac mystique? For Snood??? From the banal...to the extemely banal. Sorry if it seems a cheap shot, but you've really opened yourselves to this one. Dilettantes...I want my Airport Xtreme-whine....

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Life is a mixed bag HJS.

And those who mix work and play in reasonable amounts are more likely to be better adjusted folks.

Games are also a great stress relievers. People should try it, before they condemn it. Or take a valium. Whatever.

Cheers

·
Registered
273 Posts
30 - 15 For Mr. Sinc

HJS to serve...oh!...just long...this is a very critical point for HJS, we all know what happened last time he expressed his opinion...Sinc came back with a lovely fore hand winner down the line out of HJS's reach. The last time these two met it was on hard court...and it looks like so far the advantage is in Sinc's court...

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
HJS - :confused: Do you have something against people enjoying life? :confused:

Snood is bad for your health. It will make you forget everything else exists. You have been warned.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Oh man...another distraction is not what I need right now.

But...
can't...
fight...the urge...to d/l ...

Snood!

I'm telling you, that game is like digital crack!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry, shouldn't have opened my big mouth; match, game, over :cool: Maybe I should have taken this test first? Beware the Snood cult; Snoodies??? Snoodles??? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HJS, you must be the Evil Snood. I just had to take the test.

You really must have that dual 2 Gigger G5 to experience Snood in it's ultimate Snoodiness.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Don't forget there is a version for Windows!
Snood is even playable on my Powerbook 520!
It's a conspiracy I tell you!

(too many exclamation points)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
uh oh....this is me....

Hey there, Geji

....what does THAT mean?!?!?!

OH WELL!!! Who cares!! SCHOOL IS DONE AND I'M ONTO SNOOD!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts