Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent thread we were yaking about Apple pricing. I receive the Click Z newsletter and trhis is the most recent ... very well said.

Click Z

On a completely different note... could someone PLEASE come over to my place and shoot me if I am ever tempted again to FOOLISHLY
upgrade my stable, fast, solid and everything works 9.1 to 9.2.2 (Cause I wanted to run a certain program that needed 9.2.2)

Nothing worked - it crashed, bus errors, SCSI wouldn't work neither would the scanner etc etc etc

so after 8 hours of back up, trash and reinstall I am back to stable fast and working SHEESH. Please somebody SHOOT ME if I do this again???

LOL

Now for some sleep. G'night Gracie!

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
So, as Mac users who stick to a single brand...that doesn't necessarily makes us relational buyers... or does it?

I bought a Dell laptop at Christmas, from one of their kiosks...boy did they want to sell me a computer...free this, free that, free upgrade to this or that...etc. Yeah it's aPC, yeah it runs Windows but I did get my money's worth for something I needed even though I wish I didn't and could remain all Mac.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
some machines do not work with 9.2.2, such as most pre G3 powermacs and books
Mosts Macs from 1998 to now work well in 9.2., but new macs are gradually being phazed out of 9.2.2 support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts