Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Apples don't pay until 2004 Loan program now finally available to us Canadians, I was just wondering when we could expect another price drop on the iBooks? My other question is....will there be any new hardware announcement at Macworld Expo Paris in September? I'm trying to get a feel for buy now and shoot Steve later, or wait another few months and maybe see something of value. :D

Comments welcome....

·
Canadian By Choice
117,512 Posts
Minnes, with the current trend of luck that you have been experiencing, I would assume that you would be as accurate in your predictions as well. Any specifics??? I had considered buying a 17" G5 AlPB/pancake griddle for the Cafe Chez Marc. :D

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
I think you should order 17 inch books for everyone !

Next winter you can slide down the toboggen hills on one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You're not going to see G5 PowerBooks for a long long time. The G5 yields from IBM are low. There's gonna be huge backorders for the dual 2GHz G5 desktop. Apple is going to concentrate on desktop applications for the G5.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sure there might be more price cuts on iBooks but they are so affordable already that even if Apple reduced the iBook prices, it won't be that much.

Productivity now would be worth more in my oppinion. Just don't go out for dinner/drinks once and you are almost there.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts