Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Apple accepted my upgrade request online. The system was purchased in July from Carbon Computing Ottawa. I only had to provide the serial number, the store name and the date of purchase to the website. Easy.

Harvey

·
Registered
169 Posts
Apple Store
Vous trouverez la version française de ce courriel ici.

Order Acknowledgment
Hello Harvey XXXXXXX,

Thank you for shopping the Apple Online Store. We're processing your order now. Visit Order Status to view your order details and track your shipment. If you'd like to change your order, please log in to Your Account.

Best regards,
The Apple Store Team

Order Number:
XXXXXXXXXXX

Order Date:
24 Aug, 2009

Shipment Information

We will let you know by email after each item in your order ships. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments with no additional shipping charges.

These products are Licensed by the United States for Ultimate Destination - Canada, and may not be exported without prior written consent from Apple Canada Inc.

Delivery Note:
All shipments except those delivered by Canada Post require a signature on receipt. The name of your carrier will be listed on your shipment notification email.

Shipping Address:
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Order Details

Product Name

Product Number

Unit Price CAD

Qty

Subtotal

MAC OS X10.6 SNOWLEOPARD UTD FULLFIL-INT

MC204Z/A

$13.00

$13.00

Ships:

By August 28th

Subtotal $13.00
G.S.T./H.S.T. $0.65
P.S.T./Q.S.T. $1.04

Total Price CAD

$14.69

Additional Information

For order status and answers to questions, please visit Customer Service online. Or call 1-800-676-2775, Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sat-Sun 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT. Please have your Order Number available.

This purchase has been made under the online Canada Apple Store's terms and conditions of sale, dated as of 24 Aug, 2009.

PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS AS THEY CONSTITUTE YOUR SHOPPING AGREEMENT.
Privacy Policy

If your purchase qualifies for a rebate from Apple, visit Product Promotions for claim forms and instructions.

Billing Address:
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Purchase Order Number:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Delivery Time Frames

Standard Shipping:

Allow 8 business days after shipping date.

Please do not reply to this email message.
It was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming email.

You can also order from the Apple Store by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can imagine both Purolator and Canada Post screwing up.

However, on my shipment notification alert from Apple, it says to allow 8 business days for delivery after shipping date.

So my order was shipped on August 28th, which was a Friday. 8 business days after that date is tomorrow, September 9th.

So I expect it tomorrow. If nothing arrives, then I'll call.

If you check your Shipment Notification email from Apple you'll find a Delivers by Column.

Mine was shipped 28 Aug, delivery by 3 Sept.

Harvey

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here's my confirm email; I picked up my copy from Purolator last night.
If you're in Ottawa and saw a Vespa doing 120 along the 417, that was me hightailing into town to do the install! :)

Apple Store
Vous trouverez la version française de ce courriel ici.
Shipment Notification
Hello Harvey Xxxxx,
We wanted to let you know that your order has shipped. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments with no additional shipping charges. Visit Order Status to view your order details and track your shipment. If you'd like to request a return, print an invoice or view your account history, please log in to Your Account.
Best regards,
The Apple Store Team Order Number: W111111111

Order Date:
24 Aug, 2009
Shipment Information

Shipment Date:
09 Sep, 2009 Delivers by:11 Sep, 2009

Shipping Address:
HARVEY Xxxxxx
1998 Xxxxxx
Xxxxxx ON Xxxxxx
(Phone Number)
Carrier Name:
PUROLATOR COURIER, LTD
All shipments except those delivered by Canada Post require a signature upon receipt. Transit time will depend upon whether or not you have chosen standard or premium freight. If your order is shipping standard freight, it should arrive within 8 days of shipment. For orders shipped Monday through Thursday, tracking information will be available on the carrier sites 12 to 24 hours after shipping. For orders shipped Friday through Sunday, tracking information will be available on the carrier site by the following Monday evening.
These products are Licensed by the United States for Ultimate Destination - Canada, and may not be exported without prior written consent from Apple Canada Inc..
If you have questions about this shipment, please read Frequently Asked Questions about shipping. *
Shipment Details
Product Name * Product Number Unit Price CAD Qty Subtotal

MAC OS X 10.6 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL-INT MC223Z/A $0.00 1 $0.00

Additional Information

For order status and answers to questions, please visit Customer Service online. Or call 1-800-676-2775, Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sat-Sun 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT. Please have your Order Number available.
This order is subject to Apple's Consumer Terms and Conditions.
Privacy Policy
If your purchase qualifies for a rebate from Apple, visit Product Promotions for claim forms and instructions. Purchase Order Number:
Xxxxxx

Delivery Time Frames
Expedited Shipping:
Allow 2-5 business days after shipping date.
Delivery Note:
All shipments except those delivered by Canada Post require a signature on receipt. The name of your carrier will be listed on your shipment notification email.
Please do not reply to this email message.
It was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming email.

You can also order from the Apple Store by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My UTD arrived yesterday too.
It was shipped regular mail from California.
If they had not put a delivery date on the email invoice I probably would have been ok with it, but expecting it to clear customs in 6 days snail mail is just incompetence.

Harvey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.