Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says in Mac OS X - Update your new Mac with Mac OS X Snow Leopard - Apple Canada
"This program ends December 26, 2009. Your completed order form must be postmarked or faxed within 90 days of the date of your purchase of a qualifying computer or Xserve (described in this offer) or by December 26, 2009, whichever is earlier."

what is this post mark thing I do not understand, please someone explain to me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
I spoke to Apple today.. Seems like Purolator has dropped the ball large here. The extremely empathetic Customer Service person said she has received many calls today about Canadians not getting their copy.

I wonder what the odds are that if we made enough of a stink, they would refund our "shipping" premium and give us a credit to offset just buying it at Best Buy... (Or, preferably our local Mac shop)
That'd be awesome lets all go and have a strike! =D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
If it still does not come by friday i'd freak out on them and make them give me like store credit or something! did you guys get their name or anything so i could say "that "dave" said that the latest would be there by friday and it isn't! so you better make up some dam good excuse or make up for the wait!!"

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Sigh.... my experience with Apple support has been crap T.T, and to think everyone has been saying its great T.T... Unfortunately, all companies are the same when it comes to customer service.... It's all luck... if you're lucky you meet a nice/great rep, if you're unlucky like me, you get people who don't give a crap...
call again! until you do get a good rep ;) and whats hte number? 1-888-27753?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.