Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new product just announced today from macmice called ibreeze. Read through it and look at how many times the words "(PPC 970)" are mentioned in the article....

Thoughts on this anyone?? Could this product posting be premature or the real deal??

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
There is almost no doubt in my mind the PPC 970 is being introduced this WWDC. Unless, this site is speculating as well and just "making sure" that their iBreeze will support the PPC 970 IF it is introduced.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
it is interesting at the least
we keep hearing lots of inudendo
so with 5 days to go, the rumors are going to go crazy.
Just be careful not to get disappointed if nothing big happens

·
Registered
223 Posts
Seeing that macmice and macwhispers.com are run by the same guy (Jack Campell I believe), I HIGHLY doubt he has any inside info at all about whats coming out (other than his usual manufacturing links but I think the only thing he predicted right so far was the new cable to connect the iPod to Firewire & USB.

Apparently there was also a whole fiasco about his mactable line a few months ago. Read about it here on Maccentral

Don't get me wrong though, they do make some nice products (as well as some seemingly worthless ones, but hey, someone's buying them so whatever).

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
I will never buy or believe anything from that site or from its proprietor, Jack Campbell. He tried to rip off the Mac community with his MacTable line, then tried again with Macmice (note, the mouse that started MacMice.com is no longer available, because people found the same thing for sale at half price in many other places).

·
Registered
237 Posts
My goodness!

Why not wait until the 23rd. Anything that Apple feels is ready to be made public probably will be. Anything under a NDA should be kept under non-disclosure.

Let's just wait, shall we?

John

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
It could be a way to attract people to the site. It got your attention didn't it! You even started a thread on it. You wouldn't believe the amount of hoopla something like mentioning the PPC 970 will create. There's Mac people who do regular searches of the net for PPC 970 info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts