1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* Powermac G5 Dual 2.5GHz *SOLD*

*SOLD*

Dual processor, 2GB RAM or 6GB RAM (+120$) configuration
400GB Hard drive space (ask about 2TB upgrade for a great price)
DVD+CD burner
Built-in Airport Extreme
Built-in Bluetooth
Leopard OS X, Office 2008
Original Apple packaging for safe transport

OSX Leopard Retail DVD included!
Office 2008 installed and licensed (1 of 5 license pack). You can retain this license with the machine and should be able to upgrade etc. I am not using that license anywhere else. I am not including the media.

Powerhouse computer that is super-expandable with 8 RAM slots and 2 hard drive bays plus 3 other empty expansion slots. Completely wireless enabled and also has gigabit ethernet. Very good looking machine. Great box at a great price. Contact me for more details.

The machine was thoroughly cleaned and runs very quiet. A lot of power without a lot of noise.

Originally it ran Tiger and it does so fantastically. I upgraded it to Leopard and I was surprised how smooth the machine is running. I would fully endorse Leopard as the main OS for this machine. Includes retail Leopard DVD which will work with any Mac. I also have a retail Tiger DVD if the user prefer's that OS instead so you can run Classic OS9!! Your pick.

Runs like a dream.

$600 obo, please feel free to make offers
MUCH PREFER LOCAL SALE IN CALGARY, BUT WILL SHIP IN STURDY ORIGINAL APPLE PACKAGING

Will consider trade/cash deal for aluminum Apple Cinema Display 20" or 23" in excellent condition. Contact me to discuss.

*SOLD*

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts