Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone with Powerbook G4 - 12.1", 15.2" or 17" who would be willing to review a advanced, professional laptop bag for Inside Apple. This review would not make you part of Inside Apple in anyway (just a contribution on your part), but this is why may want to do it:

- Get your review read by thousands of Mac users
- Review a laptop bag free of charge*
- Keep the laptop bag once you're done the review!

I will respond to private messages only. I must get your PM no later than 12 midnight, Saturday, Oct. 11 for you to qualify.

*If shipped from the U.S, reviewer is responsible for duty charges, no more than $25.00. Inside Apple is not responsible for covering such fees and the reviewer must accept to pay such fees if required. -- Many companies cover the duty/taxes when sending out review units - there's a good chance there will be no fee. Review must be no less than 550 words in length.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have choosen who will review the laptop bag and that person has been nodified via private message. Reviewer-- you have 12 hours to confirm you want to do this.

We may have another opening, and if we do, another reviewer will be sent a private message. I am no longer accepting new private messages for this position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.