Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone with Powerbook G4 - 12.1", 15.2" or 17" who would be willing to review a advanced, professional laptop bag for Inside Apple. This review would not make you part of Inside Apple in anyway (just a contribution on your part), but this is why may want to do it:

- Get your review read by thousands of Mac users
- Review a laptop bag free of charge*
- Keep the laptop bag once you're done the review!

I will respond to private messages only. I must get your PM no later than 12 midnight, Saturday, Oct. 11 for you to qualify.

*If shipped from the U.S, reviewer is responsible for duty charges, no more than $25.00. Inside Apple is not responsible for covering such fees and the reviewer must accept to pay such fees if required. -- Many companies cover the duty/taxes when sending out review units - there's a good chance there will be no fee. Review must be no less than 550 words in length.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
12 hours remaining to get in your PM. I've had almost a dozern messages so far. Thanks for the response.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have choosen who will review the laptop bag and that person has been nodified via private message. Reviewer-- you have 12 hours to confirm you want to do this.

We may have another opening, and if we do, another reviewer will be sent a private message. I am no longer accepting new private messages for this position.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So how did you choose the person? First come first serve? Or by what they said in their PM?
1) How much they drag their Powerbook around
2) Type of Powerbook they own
3) And a bit of what they said in their PM, yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts