ehMac banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
Hello, Bigot.

Curious neither you nor your little meme mention all the black on black violence during these little "protests". Neither does the subject of black businesses being ransacked & burned down by blacks come up. Nor do all the black on black shooting deaths.

All you and your cadre of misinformed social justice Prog idiots can conjure up is, "******!!!"

Blah, bla-bla-bla-blah...

·
Premium Member
17,947 Posts
You miss the point - as usual. The only question is whether you do it from ignorance or an intent to downplay the issue at hand.

Are black civilians entrusted with the same duties as police? Of course not.

The protests are against police violence against black citizens, which occurs in significantly disproportionate numbers than, e.g, white citizens. Sparked by the murder of George Floyd at the hands of cops in Minneapolis, the protests have been marred by looting and other acts of violence.

What seems to be too difficult for you to comprehend (again, perhaps intentionally) is that protesters protest. Looters loot. Criminals commit acts of violence. But in the "law and order must be respected!" mentality of you and people like you, the three are merged in your brains. It's as though you're incapable (unwilling) to hold more than one concept in your mind at any given time.

You should have your head examined.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Do you see looting as an acceptable form of protest?

You miss the point - as usual. The only question is whether you do it from ignorance or an intent to downplay the issue at hand.

Are black civilians entrusted with the same duties as police? Of course not.

The protests are against police violence against black citizens, which occurs in significantly disproportionate numbers than, e.g, white citizens. Sparked by the murder of George Floyd at the hands of cops in Minneapolis, the protests have been marred by looting and other acts of violence.

What seems to be too difficult for you to comprehend (again, perhaps intentionally) is that protesters protest. Looters loot. Criminals commit acts of violence. But in the "law and order must be respected!" mentality of you and people like you, the three are merged in your brains. It's as though you're incapable (unwilling) to hold more than one concept in your mind at any given time.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
To put things into perspective a bit:

Whites account for 60% of the US population, and averaged 410 deaths-by-cops/year in the years 2017 to 2019 or 41% of the total death by cops.

Hispanics account for 18% of the US population and averaged 162 deaths-by-cops/year or 16% of the total deaths by cop.

Blacks account for 13% of the US population and averaged 222 deaths-by-cops/year or 22% of the total.

Other ethnic groups accounted for 4% total deaths.

While unknown ethnicities made up about 16% of the deaths.

So my questions to CM and any other bleeding hearts:
Why such a total lack of concern for the nearly 780 non-blacks who die by cop every year?
Are those lives totally unimportant to you?
Why do you value the lives of blacks so much more highly than those of all the others?

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
Hello, Bigot.

You don't have a clew. You are so blinded by ideology that you can't see the forest for the trees.

Here's a free tip: Look under cause & effect.

Blah, bla-bla-bla, blah
And you should ask for all your post-secondary education money back, 'cause you got screwed. Like our esteemed ex-snowboard instructor, Trudles Groper Elbowgate-McBlackface, you have the intellectual depth of a puddle.

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Guys, yer tryin' to logic a Prog. Don't waste your time.
Just provoking him into the silence that follows any direct question.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
A couple of additions, thankfully no deaths.
Sorry about the anon news links:
https://anewspost.com/13-year-old-a...rZVKARmViLsOI1MZAAt-Kx6jv_sINdTGJV-EB3C1ma8sg
Earlier this month, an officer with the Salt Lake City Police Department shot a young autistic boy 11 times, nearly killing him and leaving him with injuries that will be causing him trouble for the rest of his life. Police recently released body camera footage from the officers involved in the chase that resulted in the shooting, and the videos clearly show that the young boy was not actually a threat to anyone, he was simply running away because he was scared.

13-year-old Linden Cameron had good reason to be scared too, police shot and killed and his grandfather earlier this year, so he understandably did not see police as people who were there to help.

The police were called by Golda Barton, the boy’s mother, who had no crime to report, but just seemed fed up with her son. She told the officers on the scene that he didn’t like cops, and also told them that he might possibly be carrying a fake gun, which has seemed odd to many people who have commented on the case. If someone in the family was already killed by police, she should know better than to call them again....
EDIT: Link to Global news that does not require braving the anon news censor wall;
https://globalnews.ca/news/7349880/police-shoot-13-year-old-utah/

https://anewspost.com/7-year-old-autistic-boy-handcuffed-face-down-and-threatened-for-nearly-40-minutes/
In body camera footage recently released from a police encounter at an elementary school in North Carolina, a police offer can be seen treating a 7-year-old child with autism as if he was a violent criminal. In the footage, the young boy is placed face down on the ground while being handcuffed behind his back. The officer then berated and threatened the young boy for nearly 40 minutes.

The incident took place in September 2018 at the Pressly School in Statesville, North Carolina, but the video is just now being released because the boy’s mother has filed a lawsuit against the state, the school district, and the officer involved for negligence, emotional distress, and violating the Constitution......
EDIT: Much as I hate to link to CNN at least you don't have to brave the Lamestream censor tactics to get there:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/us/n...uit-school-resource-officer-autism/index.html

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
For the record I am totally disgusted by the antics of the Soros-BLM-fascist tactics. To them the 780 non blacks that cops kill annually are not relevant, and that makes the movement itself bogus.

However this article on the Breonna Taylor Grand Jury does show how corrupt those who control our lives really are. Won't happen but the Kentucky State Attorney General, Daniel Cameron belongs behind bars for his part in this debacle.

https://news.yahoo.com/a-flatout-li...secutor-after-jurors-speak-out-194712664.html

After securing permission from a judge to speak publicly about the grand jury proceedings, an anonymous grand juror said Tuesday, in a statement released by their attorney, Kevin Glogower, that the panel was steered away from considering homicide charges and left in the dark about self-defense laws during deliberations. A second juror later backed that account, which contradicts how Cameron portrayed the indictment on Sept. 23.
The 12-person grand jury “was not presented any charges other than the three wanton endangerment charges against Detective Hankison,” the juror said in the written statement from Glogower’s office, which was shared by Vice News. “The grand jury did not have homicide offenses explained to them. The grand jury never heard anything about those laws. Self-defense or justification was never explained either.”

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Too close to home. Alberta is clearly dedicated to bringing the Staßi back to life and making them a new home in Alberta.
This police officer flew past my fiancé and I on 67st with no lights on in icy conditions. He stopped at a red light, we pulled up beside him and rolled our window down and asked in a civil manner “ why are you speeding with no lights on, to get an aggressive response “because I’m a police officer and responding to a call” then he said “pull over and I’ll explain it more” while turning his wheels towards my vehicle. I then said “we don’t need any more information, thanks” then light changed and we continued driving... police officer then pulled behind us and flicked his lights on.. I chose not to pull over until the gas station up ahead to get fuel. This man then couldn’t answer why he was pulling us over, eventually he came up with “this isn’t the owner of the vehicle” I told him to run the plate then. We’re not breaking the law in anyway, all we did was ask a question as ex was endangering lives at speeds like that with no lights on in icy conditions. This is most of the assault on video, it seems like the many police officers that joined this one to help him were trying to block my camera view.. but the cameras from the gas station will have recorded them kicking him and punching him in the face while he’s on the ground!! After he got cuffed, the first police officer in the video, came to me and pushed me against my vehicle, twisting my neck warmer, causing it to choke me and I spit on the ground as it caused an overload of saliva.. he then threatened that he would “punch me in the f*cking face” I said “quit choking me and I wouldn’t need to spit “ he then shut up and forcefully pushed me harder and I mentioned to him I have a separated collar bone and to calm down a little as I’m not resisting and he is in the wrong for assault.
Wanna bet this youtube post is censored in the near future?

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
For the record I am totally disgusted by the antics of the Soros-BLM-fascist tactics. To them the 780 non blacks that cops kill annually are not relevant, and that makes the movement itself bogus.
A yes. I look back fondly on the 80s, and the "Save the whales" movement. No one gave a singular crap about anything else in the sea, just because attention was drawn to one particular and critical issue. They probably should have just called it "Screw the Sharks" or "Club the Seals" cause that's totally what they meant, right? That what everyone thought back then. Anything not-Whale was completely worthless, or am I confusing that with something else?

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
A yes. I look back fondly on the 80s, and the "Save the whales" movement. No one gave a singular crap about anything else in the sea, just because attention was drawn to one particular and critical issue. They probably should have just called it "Screw the Sharks" or "Club the Seals" cause that's totally what they meant, right? That what everyone thought back then. Anything not-Whale was completely worthless, or am I confusing that with something else?
I agree partially. I have no issue with trying to rectify issues brought on because of the colour of ones skin, that should be addressed with without doubt. The issue I have is in many cases goes beyond and creates further tension. This was said by a leader of the Toronto BLM group a few years back. It was promptly deleted from facebook for obvious reasons:

"Whiteness is not humxness," Yusra Khogali wrote in 2016. "In fact, white skin is sub-humxn."
She added that white people "are recessive genetic defects. this is factual."

So I get the anger that can be thrown at BLM when leaders of this group throw out things like this. I am sure she does no speak for all of them, but as Trump is vilified anyone who is a conservative gets tossed under the boss along with him, whether they are pro Trump or not. It appears to me there is more then just a back lash at inequalities but a vocal push beyond that.

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
I agree partially. I have no issue with trying to rectify issues brought on because of the colour of ones skin, that should be addressed with without doubt. The issue I have is in many cases goes beyond and creates further tension.
If feel the crux of the matter is that there isn't one issue here. There's police brutality and there's racism. They aren't being address each on their own, which leaves people feeling left out.

I think the movement has merit, despite the extremism shown by a minority. We should no more paint BLM with broad strokes than, as you say, we should paint Conservatives in the same manner. Everyone, absolutely everyone, I guilty of ignorant generalizations on some level. There are extremists in any group, and they don't represent those groups fairly. Unfortunately, moderate people tend not to be the vocal ones. But they are the ones that need to hold extremists to account.

I'll maintain though, that for the moderate majority of BLM supporters, saying BLM does NOT mean white lives don't matter. (How one can complain about being excluded, by further excluding people is beyond me. Are asians just not worth counting? That's not directed at anyone in particular, it just seems to be a common theme.) And, even if the movement itself is unpalatable, at least it has driven people who don't support it to do some research into police brutality in general.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
It's funny. Ive seen this issue explained, so, so many times on social media. Of course BLM isn't saying others don't. The fact that there's so many, that are incapable of understanding this obvious fact, is disturbing. But probably more accurate, is that it really shows the reach, of the clandestine backroom social media campaigns (that facebook is totally complicit in...) that so many, could be duped by this idea. My god! Don't BLUE live matter? AMI RITE?? The frenzy that gets whipped up so quickly, makes a lotta money I suspect. But more importantly, this kinda of bullshyte gets you elected.

I found it interesting, that a few posts back a news article about a couple who questioned a police officer's driving habits were pulled over in an apparent retaliation.

Now, reread that again, and consider if you were in say Chicago, and you're black. Imagine, rolling down your window to criticize a cop's actions, and then, not pull over when directed to do so waiting to pull over at a gas station. You may want to do that if you're black, so you're not somewhere no one can see, but there is someone whining about this like there's some kind of 'police state!' but go protest the clearly larger numbers of black people getting shot in dodgy police interactions and the cops often get away with killing them... well you should protest peacefully! Even though the vast majority do, and only a very small number are perpetrators of violence. But only do it peacefully the way the white guy says you should! Because otherwise get that SOB off the field!!! Protest like King did! Except, he got shot...

Im not sure what it will take, to get people to understand the simple concept, that saying BLM in no way erases other problems and crimes. Racism exists in all ways, but if you can't see the difference between the privilege of being white over being black even now in 2021, because 'you know some successful black people, so what's the problem?', then it's time to stop talking so much, stop watching the news so much, go out and start learning about it the real world. It may not exist in your neck of the woods, you may be lucky enough to be where people are less racist, or certainly hide it better maybe, but from my perspective, having been to a lot of cities over the years particularly stateside, it's ugly man. Still is in 2021 unfortunately.

Ive already stated that I don't think all conservatives or even people who voted for Trump are all racists, or bad in some way. While I believe Trump's rule in the White House was regressive in terms of unifying people, I believe that a significant number of trump voters believed him when he told them that he was the least racist person in the world. Mostly because, they really wanted to. So there's that to consider. It's easy for us Canucks to sit up here typing away on our keyboards making assumptions about the difference between republicans and democrats, but it's likely because they don't actually know. Racism isn't just a republican thing. I think the democrats have a good chance to show they are far more unifying than the republicans and it's on them to deliver.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
If feel the crux of the matter is that there isn't one issue here. There's police brutality and there's racism.
I believe there's only one root cause. If a police officer with a certain psychological makeup senses they're in a position of power that makes them almost invulnerable to retaliation, they will use cruelty and violence to exercise their authority. The idea of which victims are the most vulnerable changes from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Watching a video of two police officers threatening to use a taser on a few kids playing hockey in the open air demonstrates the principle — it's about the perceived balance of power and level of concern for any blowback.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
ah. The world according to macfury. The police brutality to a disportionate number of black people isn’t racism, it’s just power tripping cops. Well phew.

battin a thousand still I see.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Well this has certainly been entertaining. In this thread which I started to occasionally shine a light on out of control cops, I posted a short video about Red Deer Cops. One cop was attempting to arrest a man without telling him why he was arresting him. Back-up arrived and started to whale on the guy, still refusing to tell him why he was being arrested. At that point another officer knocked the recording phone out of the womans hand and proceeded to choke her.

Now you would think that would have been worthy of some sort of response. It certainly goes to illustrate the main point I was trying to make when I started the thread.

Nope! A group of masked Kool-Aid drinkers, decided to pile onto a post from four months earlier. A post where I pointed out what I felt was gross misconduct of the Kentucky State Attorney General, regarding the Grand Jury investigation into the homicide by cops of Breanna Taylor (who was black). I went so far as to suggest I thought he should be jailed for this misconconduct. Was that of any interest to the Masked Kool-Aid chuggers? They said not a word when I posted it four months ago. So again nope! Having finally discovered the post 4 months later, they focused entirely on a remark I made concerning the (mis)conduct of the Burn Loot and Murder bunch. Even though it was only marginally relevant to that earlier post.

Looks like all the masked marauding whilst swilling the Covid Kool-Aid, has caused brain damage to the entire bunch. Otherwise they might at least fake some minor outrage when Cops beat up on a white guy. Especially since saying nothing does imply their tacit approval of that abuse.

By totally ignoring that current post, the Kool-Aid Gang have proven the validity of comments I have made about the BLM bunch being indifferent to police brutality, when the targets are not black.

·
peek-a-boo
16,234 Posts
Sounds like yer chugging something yourself.

·
Premium Member
42,336 Posts
Problem is that most wokesters don't read the the posts, eMacMan.

·
Premium Member
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Problem is that most wokesters don't read the the posts, eMacMan.
They can read?? The evidence for that seems rather flimsy.
:unsure::unsure:

61 - 80 of 83 Posts