Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to start of 2004 with a bang at ehMac! It all starts with the big Macworld SF party, but something else BIG is coming to ehMac. ;)

Before "it" begins... I need a few volunteers! I'm looking for some people who are really interested and/or guru's in a particular aspect of the Mac. For example... Unix, Video Editing, Design and Print, Gaming, Web Site Design, Small Business, Swithing to Mac etc...

If this is you, or you know someone who is a Guru in a certain aspect of the Mac, let me know by sending me a message to [email protected]

[ January 02, 2004, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: ehMax ]

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The address is just an email link. You could always just launch your email program and compose a message to "[email protected]"

Thanks to the several members who volunteered already! :D

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Getting lots of volunteers. Need some more Design and Print Guru volunteers as well as Video Editing Guru's. Anyone out there a InDesin or Quark Master? How about a FCP / DVD Pro Ninja?

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW! :eek: Thanks to all the volunteers so far. I may not be able to get back to everyone before Macworld as I'm trying to organize last minute arrangements, charging up laptop, cell phone, iPod, digital camera batteries, going to the barber, booking a pickup shuttle for the airport etc...

I will get back to everyone who has sent me an email! Things will most likely get started after Macworld.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still need a couple more volunteers for Web Gurus, and Video Gurus.

"It's" coming very soon. :confused:

Email if interested!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do we have any illustrators in the house? Is anyone able to volunteer their time to draw a couple of logo's? Are you able to re-create the ehMax character? Anyone willing to donate some time with some design flair who can pick good colour schemes?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ehmax: Read your email... I've just sent you an 'interesting proposition'...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts