Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
10,324 Posts
There you have it. James has been very patient and polite with emails to me. ours on the other hand has been very demanding sending mulitple emails to me as well. I believe ours in French means "bear".

bear (bâr)
Some definitions:

- Ill-mannered person.
- A pessimist, especially regarding business conditions.
- Something that is difficult or unpleasant:
- To overthrow or crush by force; as, to bear down an enemy.
- (Naut.) To make haste; to be quick.

· Premium Member
2,266 Posts
if someone makes a deal here to buy or sell then backs out before anything changes hands , then what's the big deal?
Spend your money on someone else, there are plenty of good sellers here.
Also, I had two people here that agreed to buy things then backed out without even telling me, after a couple of months, I just relist it or sell it on EBay,.
Sheesh, what do you want for free!
I for one, am extremely grateful for this forum and the valuble service it offers and at almost no profit to the creator.

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What here you go again,
Jame seem very reasonable!
I never say otherwise But why are you pulling that card out of nowhere on the thread you do not own the verity. If James want's to explaine himself let him do it by hitself. Do not bring judgement out from your hat. What you were wrongly accusing me to do with my previous statement about black and white and explained before. You are doing exactly what you were accusing me off falsly. With and "Mixing the french versus english kind of old war to defend some of your non writable point. Using mesquinerie like that after what you wrote I'll be a shame if I were you. But again it's all over for me. Until you force me into the ring by writing what others are thinking etc... Again only James in my opinion is the only one who could respond for himself.

· Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Although I am morbidly entertained by this thread, maybe it should be done in private, ours, if you are so quick to be offended. You gave your point of view, now we have james' response. Let's leave it at that?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.