Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have place here an add concerning a part that I want to buy. I've received 3 offers for a Powerlogix G3 card. One of these gained my interest. A Powerlogix G3 250 from James ehMac ID# 847 and later saw is add named: "What's a good Price for my 8500/G3 250?". PowerLogix PowerForce 250 G3 upgrade fpr PCI mac's. Asking $70 OBO. After two days of search on the web concerning this card I finally decided to buy that card at the asking price plus shipping Postxpress. And when I finally had an answer back the guy wrote me that I do not want to sell it to me. First argument scare about cod. Then I offer cash, bank account deposit etc. Then he respond no Quebec is to far and will cost $15 by ExpressPost. False since I'm buyng and selling in Canada across and knew the price. So I respond wathever you want but I,m buyng it anyway. Then he stated that he have no time to go to the post office since he works. I'm sorry making a deal on computer parts never brought this to me. And his parts are still for sale here. It's not a game for me, I invest time in comparing model and refusing other offer that when I post that I'll buy it at all is request he say no. All my private full name and adress and telephone number have been sent to him already and he back up on me.

Once I decided to buy, I am realy deceided for good and never come back and past to another item to buy. And I prefer to buy in Canada only and directly from a users.

Francois Leduc
[email protected]

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you'll need them I have all other personal E Mail we exchanged in the process.
Here is my last E Mail sent:
Subject:
Re: G3 card
Date:
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:23:36 -0400
Francois Leduc <[email protected]>
Organization:
Requiem pour un rebelle
To:
James <[email protected]>

Hello James,

Here I'm giving you the total opportunity to fufill your's engagement.

1- The way and how you want to be paid.
2- The way how and when you want to send me the part.
3- The total cost I will have to assume acquire to the reality.

Remember posting an add and not fullfillyng it is not fair on "ehMac.ca" the same as on "EBay".

Thanks,
Francois Leduc
[email protected]

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, yes,
But I was ready to send payment in advance the way he want. The fact that in the gap between the days E Mail was exchanged from the two party until I wrote him OK for all is demands he changed his mind for a Quebec reason of delivery that I was fully assuming. No sir I don't take it specially after refusing others offer from member here. The guy seem noy sure of selling anything and ask a good price for his parts that he surely won't get. All the bla, bla, bla won't change my mind. In the Mac market it's the first time I saw that and the chief of the site come at is rescue. How serious can you be supporting a cause without all proof in your hand. All my E Mail contact listed with the seller won't do. I thought that I found a serious place in Canada for once. Everybody seem nice and have feeling of honesty from people here. And you you pointed yourself without facts and state something out of no where. Waths the next step cutting me out of the board ? If the guy changed his mind he could have toll me and I could understand. But no keep digging for info and loose your time for nothing. It's a question of principle Mister that I follow myself and a word gaved is a word gaved. Specially in the Mac market. Your job is to apaised potentionnal conflict not to put gasoline on the fire by presuming that I might be a fellow that is not good enouht to sell to. The argument her are strickly commercial has to exchange money for goods. The same apply to the bussiness who support this web site. They support the site to gain new customer in their place that's all there is. Here the seller and buyer will almost never see each other all is done by computing. If I'm black will you sell me your stuff or prefer a white guy ?

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Again you tranpose my word to get to your already taken conclusion. It easy to crane but we are human being after all and are subject to mistake and we are not perfect. My point was only a question of principle it true on this site I,ve changed a word that I took from a nice fellow here and after the protestation I change it here for fair. Only to fully respect the law because someone came with his big book of exact word etc... But now I am scare to say it it's illegal in the sens of morality not in the sens of the court house. So much for a word or two. Again I am a becoming a bit like you "I hope not" I don't have a good feeling to do bussiness with you. But in the end whats counting is the money and trade not your feeling of doing bussiness with selected people. That why I managed to pull the "if I'm black versus white" nothing else. Not to hide myself under some precept of confusion of any nature like you wrote. I am honest and very polite guy. But when I have a point I make sure everyone who dance with it get it, that's all. Don't come again with your printed rule to served you for answer take your own word man and explain yourself. But I will like to thank's one of the writer from this threads that wrote " Take it easy Ours relax etc" Yes thanks because you really help me to relax a bit. The simple true is so easy to communicate. I am in the selling bussiness for quite a while and can tell you that the supposed seller is not really selling is good. Is not sure but he posted them in case something happen in between. He's scare and probably not used to trade with computer method. But please assure me that if he do that to another user "refuse to sell after all" that someone from your board will only at least ask him why. Nothing more except that I have to recall all other guy who offer me the part I was in searched for. Once again thank's to all but not for you Mayor "sorry but I cannot lie" I have nothing against you. No bad feeling nothing that's it a big nothing. Nothing is not nothing since it's nothing.

· Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What here you go again,
Jame seem very reasonable!
I never say otherwise But why are you pulling that card out of nowhere on the thread you do not own the verity. If James want's to explaine himself let him do it by hitself. Do not bring judgement out from your hat. What you were wrongly accusing me to do with my previous statement about black and white and explained before. You are doing exactly what you were accusing me off falsly. With and "Mixing the french versus english kind of old war to defend some of your non writable point. Using mesquinerie like that after what you wrote I'll be a shame if I were you. But again it's all over for me. Until you force me into the ring by writing what others are thinking etc... Again only James in my opinion is the only one who could respond for himself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.