Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if any of you will getting any of the iTunes Pepsi bottles just to keep as an Apple collectable.
The winning codes wont work in Canada, unless you have a US based credit card, but the bottles and the bottlecaps are kind of neat Apple ephemera for the completist. I can picture these on redlightrunner.com in 5 years for $10 for each bottle

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
You don't need a US credit card to use the iTMS gift certificates, so I doubt you'll need them to activate a Pepsi account.

Remember, they want kids to use these.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew they wont come to canada, i did not know they would work here, i thought the regulations were for U.S.A. folks only.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Basically, someone can send you an iTMS gift certificate that they bought in the States. You can use it, but you're defying the license agreement.

So instead of stealing music, Canadians can get someone to Pay US $1 a song to defy the license.

With the free Pepsi songs, it should be the same.

·
Registered
281 Posts
the regulations are for US folks only... however, bending the rules is your choice. i don't think you'd need your credit card to download music. afterall, it's supposed to be free, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts