Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone received their panther using the up to date program....I called in and did it (19.95 US) and I haven't got mine yet...is their any way to check order status....the applestore check doesn't work with my number that apple gave me. Just wondering how many of you have received panther using the up to date program...thanks

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Well what I received was an e-mail from Apple saying the shipping date of my Panther Up-To-Date order has been changed to "on or before October 29th". They should throw in a set of those dog tags.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got that same email. A bit disappointing because a friend of mine in the U.S. got it yesterday and has been raving about how great it is.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't even got an email...I have no idea when mine is shipping...

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Our copy of Panther was also delayed to the 29th... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
A quick Q?: are the new units shipping with Panther??

H!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
A quick Q?: are the new units shipping with Panther??

H!
The new iBooks are shipping with Panther, and within a week or two, all machines from Apple will be shipping with Panther.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mine arrived noon Friday and I didn't opt for the faster shipping method!

I wonder if its all luck, or if it has to do with when you placed your order...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I placed my order the day it was anounced....still no email...no panther.....oh well...in good time.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Although I ordered Panther under the Up-To-Date program on October 10th or so, I just received the "your order has been delayed" email until on or before October 29th.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Although I ordered Panther under the Up-To-Date program on October 10th or so, I just received the "your order has been delayed" email until on or before October 29th.
We got the same e-mail. :(

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Ha ha hoo hoo, my Panther shipped this morning. And no doubt, my credit card has already been debited a few bucks.

How long will it be before my tracking number shows up on the FedEx website?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts