·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
809 Posts
cool countdown thingy!
I notice its $179 CDN ($134.53 US) , while price for Americans is $129. Oh well, we have better healthcare I guess
;)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
YAY! Sounds like I finally have something to buy myself for my birthday. (oct.30)

I really don't care about the new features, I really want to see if g3/g5 performance increases are as big as some beta guys say they are.

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
I find it strange that the lowest requirement for
Powerbooks is a Firewire Powerbook and yet the
requirements was for just native USB, I wonder if my
Lombard will be supported.

Dave :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
dibenga - Performance is supposed to improve in Panther, particularly for G3s.

Woot is right, I opened Safari and since my home page is Apple.com, *drool*

16 days... :D

It feels like Christmas.
(Tongue in cheek of course, this isn't like the end of the world for us, just a radical change in our computing experience. Right? ;) )

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
So who's put in their pre-order?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm hoping that this is just a first day error, but the Canadian Education pricing is currently $179 on the Apple Store - same price as retail. In checking the US store they have a discounted price of $69 versus the retail $129. I sure hope Apple Canada gets this fixed soon so I can put in my order.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I'm hoping that this is just a first day error, but the Canadian Education pricing is currently $179 on the Apple Store - same price as retail. In checking the US store they have a discounted price of $69 versus the retail $129. I sure hope Apple Canada gets this fixed soon so I can put in my order.
I noticed the samething. The Apple Canada Store is always a bit behind the Apple U.S Store, though. Our cheap version will come. ;)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
At 8:45 this morning the Apple.ca site was still pushing Jaguar... Pages should be updated before Oct 23... I hope ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts