Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will I be getting a "free" copy of Panther with my student developer membership?

I got a free copy of jaguar with it in April.

Also every month I get a new disk that has developer tools etc....(not that I've ever opened one).

Just wondering if I should wait to make my order?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
REALLY?!

SWEEEEEEEET!

When should I expect it....or should I start actually LOOKING at the disks I've already been sent?!

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
I really should sign up for a couple of courses at U of T to re-establish my student card.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But seriously...would I HAVE a copy by now or should I expect it to come after they release it?

If I should already HAVE this copy then I really need to go through all of those disks I got in the mail that I haven't looked through.

If I had already received it I would expect that the sleeve for the panther release would at least SAY panther on it somewhere....I don't think I remember seeing anything that obvious yet.

Anybody?

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Heart - Don't worry, we still Heart you

Pamela - I know that as a student you could download the ADC seeds (I think so as they are on par with the normal $500US developer plan), so you could try out the betas, but I'm unsure as if you will get Panther for free. More likely that info will be announced closer to the launch date.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts