Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice new feature for the Address Book:

Print labels
Do you like to correspond by paper mail? Whether you want to send holiday greetings to friends and family or send a printed newsletter to clients, Address Book can help by printing all your labels for you. No need to export records to another application. Address Book prints directly onto dozens of supported Avery, Avery metric and Dymo label stocks.
M

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Wow, I didn't know about the labels, thats really cool.

But what I'm really panting about is Expose (I would put the accented e but I'm on a PC at work and I don't feel like crashing IE). How much time do you think that will save you a day? I think that will save me a good 15 minutes of actual time for every 4 hours of use on my computer. DROOL!!! I want to find someone with the developer build and try it out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
My drool is on the "font Book' app, oooh baby gimmie gimmie,

although expose is sounding pretty handy ...

I would love to try this out and see how it runs before I plop down more cash. Oh well spending is all part of the computer game.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm planning to buy a 12" Powerbook, and I called Apple to ask whether or not it'd come with a coupon for an upgrade to 10.3.

"I'm sorry, I really can't comment on that," the guy said.

Hmph! I guess I'll be waiting a bit. Anyway, Powerbooks should be updated real soon-like.

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
The G5 Powerbooks have be close behind...Probably far behind :(
I wonder what kind of video card the G5 Powerbook will have, Probably a 64 mb.

I hope the coolling system is cooler than previous models, Maybe they'll have a ram air wind tunnel system from the front to the back, Something that'll take your breath away in more ways than one. . ;)

Dave :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Panther also has a built in fax feature out of the Print menu...I think THAT is cool.

Funny too...I was looking at fax Apps just last week. I think I will wait a bit now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts