Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
1,504 Posts
If you need to have the certificate for work I suspect the steps to be taken would change as your employer should already have the connections to do so. The course for restricted weapons; as I assume you will need a handgun for your job? or a fully automatic rifle (perhaps for a jail.) is different than the hunter's safety course. I would speak to the employer as they should be able to arrange everything.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.