Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold.

ITEM IS SOLD.

I'm selling an OWC Mercury Elite Pro 320GB External Hard Drive. Mac / Windows, FireWire 400, USB 2.0, 7200 RPM.
OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro FireWire 800/400, eSATA + USB2 external Solutions up to 2.0TB - Plug & Play Quad Interface

Mint condition. Used only for daily back-up in a non-smoking, non-pet home. I am the original owner. Selling because I need more HD space and bought a 2TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro. This is my fourth OWC drive and all have been problem-free.

The Mercury Elite Pro has two FireWire 400 (1394A) ports and one USB 2.0 port. Can be used horizontally or vertically with the included vertical stand.

It has been Zeroed Out with Drive Genius and no bad sectors were reported. Photos are actual drive.

Includes everything that came with it new, including the original packaging:
• 36" High Quality Double Shielded FireWire 400 connecting cable (6-6 Pin cable)
• 36" High Quality Double Shielded USB 2.0 connecting cable
• External AutoSwitching 100/240v 50/60Hz Power Adapter
• Vertical Stand
• Mercury Elite Pro Manual
• Backup and Utility software CD

REDUCED TO $49. The cables alone are worth $25.
Prefer in-person transaction. Will ship at buyer's expense (from M4S 2L2)
Thank you for looking.

SOLD.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

Reduced to $59. Are you one of the folks delaying getting an external back-up drive? Here is a rock-solid, and now very inexpensive, solution.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I am in Orangeville. Not far, but am recovering from a hip injury. Long drives are a no go. Any interest in shipping and online bank transfer payment? Thanks,

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A good friend had total hip replacement about one year ago; I hope your recovery is as fast as his.
I prefer an in-person transaction. Are you able to drive to 401 & Dixie Rd? Or have someone drive you? Or have someone do the transaction for you?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold

Thank you SpudMac for an easy transaction. A pleasure meeting you and chatting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts