Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next meeting of the Ottawa Final Cut Pro User Group will be on Sunday, November 18th, starting at 1:00 PM at the Routhier Community Centre (172 Guigues Street).

The topic - we use this meeting to get to know each other a bit more and to set some directions with the group, and maybe showcase some of the work we have done with FCP.

Cost:
Free - I am covering the cost of the room rental, but I won't say no to anyone that wants to pitch in.

For drivers:
The parking lot is off Cumberland, and it is pretty easy to get to.
From the Queensway, get off at Nicholas, when you get to the Laurier
Street intersection, turn right (East). You will cross the
Transitway, then a crosswalk. The next street & set of lights is
Cumberland. Turn left (North) onto Cumberland. You will cross Rideau
Street, a few more, and you will come to St Patrick (large stone
church on left). When you cross St Patrick, the parking lot for the
community centre is on the left right after St Patrick. There is an
entrance around the back of the building and front.

Bus:
Getting to the Routhier Community Centre is pretty straightforward - most major bus routes go to the Rideau Centre which is a ten minute walk away.

You can take the #3 to the corner of Dalhousie and Guigues and walk the remaining block. The #1 also goes down Dalhousie, but turns onto Murray, only a two block walk away. Alternatively, you can use OCTranspo's route planner: OC Travel Planner

<Google Map Link>

There are two mailing lists associated with this group at this time; a low volume announce list and a talk/discussion list (also fairly low volume) - if you would like to me on the lists, PM me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.