Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

[OS X Snow] Unable to install anything... on Snow?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JoeyDee 
#1 ·
Hey Guys.

So im on 10.6 - all works well... today I get a notification to update my iTunes so I downloaded the latest iTunes... I click to install it and nothing happens... i get these 2 menus only and when I click on agree on the second menu it brings me back to the first menu...???

See less See more
#2 ·
Had this issue way back with one Panther update. Try scrolling down a bit on the license agreements before clicking on agree.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Hey Guys.

So im on 10.6 - all works well... today I get a notification to update my iTunes so I downloaded the latest iTunes... I click to install it and nothing happens... i get these 2 menus only and when I click on agree on the second menu it brings me back to the first menu...???
... ... .../QUOTE]

It appears that you don't have the latest 10.6.1 properly installed.

Uncheck the other updates and just do the 10.6.1 download/install/restart thing first and then go back and use Software Update after you've done a complete shut down, wait 30 seconds and then re-boot.

Patrick Mead-Robins
Mac Solutions
250-652-1860
-----------------------------

#6 ·
It appears that you don't have the latest 10.6.1 properly installed.

Uncheck the other updates and just do the 10.6.1 download/install/restart thing first and then go back and use Software Update after you've done a complete shut down, wait 30 seconds and then re-boot.
Hey Patrick,

I found the solution this morning, it was the duplicated fonts that were causing this error or what not... so I deleted all duplicated fonts and restarted the machine, and updated and now im on 10.6.1 :)

Thanks for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.