Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
The currency converter show the $ amount to be $435.87, there should be no duty and depending on your method of shipping there could be brokerage fee's. Something that large I am thinking will definitely attract the tax police which are going to tack on the GST and PST. Unless of course your uncle is sending you a birthday present in which case it is always nice to have him include a cheap card. :D :D

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>515.25CAN Plus any unknown brokerage fees <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think any shipping nor insurance fees were included in that price.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macspectrum:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>515.25CAN Plus any unknown brokerage fees <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think any shipping nor insurance fees were included in that price.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no...515 is the price after the us currency conversion and after canadian taxes....so it would probably end up being around $600 canadian....after you add ground shipping and insurance...I can't even guess how much a brokerage fee would end up being. it's so predictable. I don't suppose you're close enough to the border to go pick it up at a us shipping address?

HEY! wait a minute! you're from Vancouver! Just get it shipped to Blaine (mailboxes plus at 161 C street, 98230) and go pick it up on the weekend when you have the time. that way you don't pay extra mysterious charges when it passes over the border. That's what I'm doing with my current purchase.

you end up paying GST, PST(or not if you own a business and can show your business license) and NO duty.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MasterBlaster:
To order a G3 tower from USA for $300US

Anyone know what the total price will reach by the time it lands here?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

515.25CAN Plus any unknown brokerage fees

1 - 6 of 6 Posts