Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have hit 1000 posts. I believe I am the second, after our esteemed mayor. I think that is kinda cool.

Booyah!

--PB

·
Canadian By Choice
117,662 Posts
Amazing is more like it. Kudos with a mazel tov thrown in for luck.

I am teaching online web courses here at Memorial University of Newfoundland. I utilize WebCT as my discussion forum and as of 5 minutes ago, I have 1655 postings from my 13 online students, with four weeks left in the semester. Our webmaster is amazed, because I usually average 2000 postings from classes of about 30 students. This group now is going to town with the posts to me and to each other. And these are mostly scholarly posts.

So, Posterboy, be proud of your 1000 posts in less than a year.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Great Job

While I have only been around long enough to read the last 100 or so, I am will to be that the first 900 were great too.

Now I only have about 950 to go. Hmmmmmm? What can I talk about?

lol

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
VERY cool PosterBoy!! I seem to recall posting here that I thought that you would be the very next to hit one THOUSAND posts!!.

And it's not like you post one word answers in order to hike up your score! All of your posts are well worth the read, and contain real serious info that we might all find useful! Keep talking...we are all listening!! Promise!!

Congrats, Posterboy!!!

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awe shucks, thanks guys. Thanks.

And i think Macnutt did indeed predict that I would hit 1000 next. Who's next now? Strongeblade doesnt seem to be around much, and Macnutt is only 70 posts away. Could be a close race....

--PB

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
As long as the posts are informative, and not filler/useless posts, I'm happy, that and I'm content with my 600-700 posts and just reading the info found on these here sacred pages ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have done 1000 posts.....just not all on here.
Way to go PB!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PosterBoy:
Awe shucks, thanks guys. Thanks.

And i think Macnutt did indeed predict that I would hit 1000 next. Who's next now? Strongeblade doesnt seem to be around much, and Macnutt is only 70 posts away. Could be a close race....

--PB
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am indeed still around, although free time to post is shoehorned in between work, sleep and my addicition to the Nintendo GameCube.

I will breech the 1000 mark by the end of the year... It's a goal...

:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts