Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This one.

I'm far chattier here than I ever expected to be. It's fun hanging out with you all, and thanks for teaching me about Harpo and Canadian Tire Guy. What every Yank needs to know. :)

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Happy one-thousandth MissGulch! :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Kudos, Miss G. It is a landmark post that you shall not soon forget.

Give my regards to Broadway. Paix.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Miss G., you shall remember post #1000 as much as posting #10,000. Trust me on this reality.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
She shall remember posting #1000 as a true landmark, moreso than posting #6,972 or #16,129. It is like watching your odometer go from 999km to 1000km.

·
Premium Member
42,903 Posts
With the exchange rate, Miss Gulch, I believe you hit the equivalent of 1,000 Canadian posts at about post 918.

·
Palindromic Pooch
10,621 Posts
She shall remember posting #1000 as a true landmark, moreso than posting #6,972 or #16,129. It is like watching your odometer go from 999km to 1000km.
Maybe someone should write a widget that's a "postometer." Maybe it could even do that thing odometers used to do: just before a landmark number, the nines would all start creeping up . . .

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Kazak, a "postometer" is a great idea. When I hit posting #1000 I just let it sink in as I watched the number. Did not want to post too much after that posting.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Kazak, keep in mind that I have been a member since Aug. of 2001. So, time has been on my side to write a few posts now and then. As one who conserves electricity at every point in the day, it would be an interesting meter to watch. Of course, I only average about 11 posts a day, so that is not very much.

Still, back to Miss G. and our celebration of her millenial posting. Free tea or coffee for her in the Cafe Chez Marc at The Shang.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts