Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been enjoying On the Lot since it debuted this summer. Many of the filmmakers are quite good. Just wondering if any Ehmacers are watching and what our resident videographers (ottawaman, A7, spicyapple, macdaddy, etc.) think about the show.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I have only watched one, being an eviction type episode and I was not overly impressed. I thought it was poorly put together for a show dealing with filmmaking, and the host was grating at my nerves. I want to watch one of the full fledged episodes to see how they are, but I keep missing them!!
I will catch one at some point though haha.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want to bypass the host and the judging, On The Lot: Official FOX Site has all the contestants' short films since Episode 1. That way you can concentrate on the actual filmmaking aspect and ignore the irritants lol. And save yourself some time. Zach from B.C. has the edge in the competition so far. Special effects whiz, but he can also write a good story.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I started watching the series, but it obviously had very little production talent behind it, as the episodes felt choppy, the host is quite incompetent, the new filmmakers aren't featured enough, the voting system is completely screwed up, and more.

Fox needed to put a little more thought into this before they went to air.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I started watching the series, but it obviously had very little production talent behind it, as the episodes felt choppy, the host is quite incompetent, the new filmmakers aren't featured enough, the voting system is completely screwed up, and more.

Fox needed to put a little more thought into this before they went to air.
I concur 100% on this. From Steven Spielberg, yet looks like its from FOX on meth.

K

1 - 5 of 5 Posts