Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal: I entered the Sony Style video contest on Facebook and I'm facing some stiff competition from "professional" contesters so I'm reaching out to those on ehMac who happen to be on Facebook. Sony Video Contest | Facebook

The contest ends Tuesday @ midnight so I'm hoping to get a nice push to at least get in the top five., and then I'll stop bugging for votes.
FYI: You need to push the "like" button at the top first, and then you can proceed to vote. My video is called "Memories".
Thanks in advance, and apologies. ;) If you are entered in any voting contests, I'd be more than happy to reciprocate.

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank you SINC, and Trevor!

Screature: It's the thought that counts! :D

EDIT: I don't want to annoy people by bumping this thread with thank-yous, so I'll add them here:

Thanks MacFury, much appreciated. :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Done!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Done!

(The Force is strong in this one!)

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all who helped out. Alas, it wasn't enough to thwart "professional" contesters. The final two winners managed to get over 200 votes in the final hours (and one just kept right going, LOL). Hoping Sony looks at those logs with a critical eye. ;)

MODS: Feel free to close, or delete this thread.

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL. If it was you who managed 200 votes in about 30 minutes, then I salute you. The sparks must have been flying off the keyboard. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts