Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offense or anything...but was it ever decided what is going to happen with the ehmac logo? It seemed to me that almost everyone who commented liked the old one better?

I'd like to see it go back to the old cartoony full body guy. This one is really starting to creep me out...LOL! :eek:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pamela, I am getting somewhat more used to this new logo, but I do know what you mean. I referred to the new guy as sort of 'arrogant' looking. I think it's the big, toothy grin. :D Although, he can change facial expressions. At least that's something!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*sigh*...no....no powerbook yet :( Next week apparently. I set up everything else last night...so it's ready to go!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think what bothers me is that he appears shady, or much like a sly salesman...

"Heh, heh...do I have a deal for you!"

"You can come closer, I won't bite"

I just earned a place on the good mayor's bad side.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I like the new logo/guy. The old one was too 80's looking.

The new guy is more "Hey there! Look at me and my Mac...we are so cool!"

Although...there is a certain used car salesman quality to the new guy. Hehehe ;)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts

Hey, come here kid, I have a Teddy Bear for you.

Hey everyone, look at me... I'm a total spaz!!!!

;)

By the way 3rd i vision... I'm keeping that logo.

·
Registered
124 Posts

I wanted to put Frank but I couldn't find an image depicting him with sweat and all.

"Mr mayor, there's more where that came from"

Pamela, not to make you feel any more uncomfortable, but I think I found the body...

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
More "chest hair", Mr Mayor?

I have some very reliable information that you have more hair on your back than I do, even. :eek: :D

That would be, rather a lot, really.
:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts