Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,751 Posts
Pretty neat that they charge that much for a system they no longer support!

Kinda miss that old design.

·
Used to be Tilt
253 Posts
These are brand new machines? Not refurbished? Wow!

I remember watching a video about something a little similar - some guy found and bought a brand new (still in the unopened shipping crate) of a 1970s Japanese motorcycle (some Honda if I remember correctly). He unboxed it, and started the engine. He bought the bike from aan authorised dealer if I remember correctly. Let me see if I can find that video. If I do, I shall post it here.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately, they're all refurbished now.
And I got so excited((
I'm curious, does Apple make any sales? Or maybe have any coupons? I know that they have offers sometimes, like gifts for students, but for other people they have nothing? That's pretty sick. Even eBay and Amazon have a lot of offers and deals. I often see their coupons on websites like dontpayfull.com and many others. I hope we'll see something like this from Apple soon because sometimes I feel that their technology is not worth such a high price, even tho I use and like it.

·
Premium Member
42,864 Posts
These are brand new machines? Not refurbished? Wow!

I remember watching a video about something a little similar - some guy found and bought a brand new (still in the unopened shipping crate) of a 1970s Japanese motorcycle (some Honda if I remember correctly). He unboxed it, and started the engine. He bought the bike from aan authorised dealer if I remember correctly. Let me see if I can find that video. If I do, I shall post it here.

Cheers
I recently saw an unopened reel-to-reel videorecorder from 1972 on eBay. Too rich for my blood, but fun to see such a thing exists after all these years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts