Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Okay, who in Canada is carrying iphone accessories?

8K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  HowEver 
#1 ·
Carbon doesn't have much yet. Does anyone know who's stocking at this point? Probably nobody I know, but I need some shiznit!

The belkin adaptor, stereo out cable for the car, etc. :baby:

#6 ·
Thanks retroactus.

imachungry, good luck with your search for accessories. I concur with guytoronto that online will be your best bet. I don't think there are enough of you brave souls who will drop $530-630 CDN for a device they aren't even sure they'll be able to fully use, but I applaud you!

I'm waiting for Rogers to announce official support, or at least a proven unlocking method.

#10 ·
I actually don't have to be obvnoxious. I find a simple tap-tap sends a visual cue to all the hot ladies in my coffee shop or passing by, and they gravitate like a prom queen to a tiara.

The MILF's were a surprise for sure. Young'ins I expected. :baby: :love2:

#13 ·
I did some door to door in downtown TO to see if any accessories are available (The Source, Best Buy, Telephone Booth, Rogers, Apple Store etc..) as of this week no one yet carries any accessories for it!

Guy:cool:

#14 ·
Don't expect any of the mainstream retailers to carry anything for it until it officially comes to Canada. There just isn't the demand for it. If anyone carries them, it'll be small import dealers who will charge a hefty premium for sure.

#17 ·
Accessories

Apple Store Buffalo, Apple reseller in Halton will overnight order it for you and with exchange rates at 3%, not bad, or a Sunday afternoon frive to Walden Galleria. I picked up mine at 5th Avenue New York, they had and iPhone to go package with everything in it for an extra 80. included spare dock, griffin snap in, bluetooth earphone and extreme mac car charger.

#18 ·
I'd like to buy some iPhone accessories, and thought I could just order them directly from Apple.com

Apparently not.

With that in mind... Do I have to drive to Buffalo to buy a Apple iPhone TTY Adapter (so I can use my own earphones with the iPhone)... or does someone in Toronto sell any iPhone Accessories yet or an adaptor that might work!

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.