Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL

Don't quit because he beat you - seriously, my ass is whopped every single time I play UT, and I still continue to play. There are guys who frag me 20 times before I even frag 'em once, so I know how it feels. ;)

It's not the winning streak that counts, but the fun you have in playing.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I'm with Lars! Don't leave just because you got beaten tonight. We all have our bad evenings, and I know after I've lost a few rounds in a row I'm not too keen on playing for about five minutes after :D Still, the choice is up to you, but I hope you don't quit.

If you're tired of running the mailing list, I can handle it for you if you'd like....

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Don't worry RtC, I have you beat soundly. Try -15 in Morpheus with Bjornbro and jfpoole... so ha! I suck more! ;)

Yeah jfpoole has become VERY good... I think I need a two button mouse... hard to jump, crouch and shoot alt fire @ the smae time (as they are control, shift and option respectively on my computer...) >.<

Don't worry, there will be days where you can hit the target on my back... jfpoole just seems to have 1 too many rockets loaded when he comes around a corner, where that 3rd or 4th one comes from I don't know... But thats the one that gets me...

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I would love to get involved again, but I am having trouble getting the damned thing to run properly on my eMac. I don't know why though...

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I would love to join, but the reason I hold off, is because I'm afraid I would seriously lag you guys down - afterall, I AM on a modem dial-up connection, which isn't really the best for online multiplayer gaming - especially not FPS games like UT.

I make about 28-30 frames-per-second on my G3, but I feel my slow connection would make it feel like 10-15... (g3/366/Rage 128-16 MB/56k)

I need to be accepted by the gang first. ;)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
RicktheChemist wrote:
I am not tired of running the mailing list, but would it be possible to setup a listserv type thing on your server?

It is possible! http://www.flyingmonkeys.org/mailman/listinfo/ut. You might want to send a message out to ehmacut and get people to resubscribe (rather than subscribe all of them by default). Better to opt-in than opt-out, no?

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Lars you can try if you want... but if the lag becomes too bad... well we'll welcome you, but we may shoot you just a little harder then normal. Don't worry though.

I'm on the UT List :D

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chealion:
Lars you can try if you want... but if the lag becomes too bad... well we'll welcome you, but we may shoot you just a little harder then normal. Don't worry though.

I'm on the UT List :D
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I'll put up a good fight! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts