Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to welcome you to the offical MWSF rumors thread. Here you can discuss your ideas on the latest rumors among other ehMac members.

Please remember, that these are rumors, not fact. Links to the story of the rumor would be appreciated.

For those who don't know:

The biggest expectations for MWSF are:

Mini sized iPods and a speed bump to the G5s.

Either way, the rumor scene for Apple is comparable to little kids guessing what is in their Christmas presents. Come join in the fun if you want!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Here is THEE best source for all rumours.
Hey, its where I scooped the news that Apple will feature a new SuperBowl ad featuring a dancing chimp!

Yes, the rumors at this time are crazy and very fun to speculate! :D I've always purposely not dived into rumours on the ehMac site, but Apple kind of really started in when almost 2 years ago, they started posting teasers on their web site days before the Macworld. One of the teasers stated: "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond."

It is Christmas in January for Mac users and the rumors sites are kind of like kids peeking at the presents.
Of course, Time Canada once spoiled it by actually completely unwrapping the present.

Here's a nice quick recap of the past several Macworlds.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is there any word about iBook or Powerbook upgrades? Is there any likelihood of this, if nobody has heard rumours?

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
I woudn't count on laptop upgrades.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Poor Pam. Always getting us in a lather about new products...only to dash our hopes. ;) :D

Personally, I am hoping for that Apple-branded PDA I sometimes go on about ad nauseam.

Other than that...I like the rumours out there about new screens and smaller iPods. Perhaps then I could get rid of my now-dead 1st generation iPod. It's still pretty frustrating when you consider the first ipod (that I bought) was only 5GB, but $600. :eek:

Oh well. Such is life when you wanna be the first one on the block to have the latest and greatest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts