Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

How do you like the upgrade?

• Not to fond of it there ehMax.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
R.I.P. Marc - 01/29/2022
117,654 Posts
Great look and feel to the redesigned site. I especially like the polling option.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I like what you've done with the place, EhMax!!! I also like how you updated the logo to reflect Apple's new font! :D

Good job!!!

I tried to create the first poll...but was told i was not permitted. Are polls reserved for your grace and moderators?

Just curious.

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
YAAAAAHHHH AVATARS!!!!
Would still like to see a few more features in the board ala phpBB/YaBB, but it is progressing nicly!

·
Premium Member
31,036 Posts
Only one comment that the board seems slow but it could be
a) lots of users checking it out
b) slow internet tonight

Other than that it's cool and easier to understand - the avatars are fun and make recognition of posters easy.

Anyone else notice a speed issue??? :cool:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
it's great but I don't like the blue font. I prefer the black/red/white consistancy. But I understand why you're doing it, and I have not better colour to suggest...so...let's just say...
"great job ehmax!

EDIT: HEY!!! I'M A FULL CITIZEN NOW!! WOOO HOOO!!! (now I know how my husband feels who had to immigrate from the US!lol) And my powerbook should be here in 2 days to back it up!!

EDIT 2: nevermind. I like the blue font. (I haven't slept in a couple days, so it looked a little bright...I'm used to it now ;)
It all looks great!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.