How do you like the upgrade?

• Not to fond of it there ehMax.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After playing around with the site a bit... how do you like the upgrade?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts
Great look and feel to the redesigned site. I especially like the polling option.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I like what you've done with the place, EhMax!!! I also like how you updated the logo to reflect Apple's new font! :D

Good job!!!

I tried to create the first poll...but was told i was not permitted. Are polls reserved for your grace and moderators?

Just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For now Polls is only for admins, but soon I will probably let everyone. Just didn't want 10 polls right off the bat. Thought I'd let the novelty wear off a bit. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
YAAAAAHHHH AVATARS!!!!
Would still like to see a few more features in the board ala phpBB/YaBB, but it is progressing nicly!

·
Premium Member
30,887 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I noticed a slowdown also and accidently made a double post thinking the first had not gone through.

Other than that minor issue what I've seen so far is great!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like it! Basically, it's the same, but better. No radical changes, just many little improvements. Have noticed a bit of a slow down, but this will be my first post. We'll see. ;)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
it's great but I don't like the blue font. I prefer the black/red/white consistancy. But I understand why you're doing it, and I have not better colour to suggest...so...let's just say...
"great job ehmax!

EDIT: HEY!!! I'M A FULL CITIZEN NOW!! WOOO HOOO!!! (now I know how my husband feels who had to immigrate from the US!lol) And my powerbook should be here in 2 days to back it up!!

EDIT 2: nevermind. I like the blue font. (I haven't slept in a couple days, so it looked a little bright...I'm used to it now ;)
It all looks great!

·
Premium Member
10,401 Posts
Well that was strange. The main page showed me as logged in but no other page did. i had to email to get my login and password.

·
Registered
588 Posts
looks good, althought it would be nice to tighten up the space between threads, not so much scrolling.

I like your old icon better.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Petition for old logo! ;) Really its up to you ehMax, and I'm all good with what you do, but if you nix the old guy can we make him open source and put him all over our houses?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts