Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Survivor on TV... Bored? Need to relieve some gleeful yuletide spirit? Why not ping-off your favourite ehMac member (that doesn't sound right somehow) in an explosive game of Unreal tournament! May I suggest 10:00pm EST.

I'm behind a firewall, so someone will need to host. jfpoole, the fyingmonkeys server still running? Whomever will host please post details here.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I'm in. Locked and loaded to lose. I haven't played in a good 6 months, so this should be interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
We're talking UT 2003, right? If so...I am locked and loaded.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Can I get in on this action? If so, has it been decided who"s hosting and whats the IP? I've got the demo, is that enough?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh ya, haven't played in a few months, pre-Panther days =)

who's hostin?? Count me in!

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's 6:55pst (9:55est) and no word of a server yet! I've created an iChat/AIM convo room: ehmacut

If we get no word of a server, I guess i could server off my G4.... i'll open up the ports on my firewire incase.

·
Registered
438 Posts
server is up, UT2003, not original UT

If you are ready to go in UT2003, connect to:

neema.shacknet.nu
or

let's go!! if no one joins on, im gonna close the room within 15 or 20 minutes. ttyl!

·
Registered
438 Posts
:( :( no one joined, so to the books I go. :( last day of school is tomorrow for me, so I should get some work done I guess!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts