Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Remember when you got a silly game like the 3-D dinasaur with you iMac purchase....I only see chess as a give-away. Boo!?!

Is there something I'm missing here or is there any game hiding on the harddrive....if not can you guy's recommend some good demo's games for the intel-iMac...

Thanks for your help!:eek: :-( ;)

·
Canuck of Enlightenment
949 Posts
What type of games are you looking for? Tremulous is a good first person shooter. Use the apple download page. You will find a lot of games.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Remember when you got a silly game like the 3-D dinasaur with you iMac purchase....I only see chess as a give-away. Boo!?!
That bundle with the iMac was discontinued some time ago. Not sure if the iMacs are still shipping with the "Big Bang Board Games" package or not.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That bundle with the iMac was discontinued some time ago. Not sure if the iMacs are still shipping with the "Big Bang Board Games" package or not.
Hey,

What about that neat cartoon software that enabled you to add thought, bubble's for text and such...arghhhh....you mean that's not even included!?! Sh$%@#@#$T!????

:eek: :ptptptptp
???What's going on...???? Thanks for your reply.

davidslegend

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps establishing what you were buying beforehand would have been beneficial and practical?
Well, not sure what lemonade your drinking...Sorry HowEver but, I guess I should have went through the user manual to figure out what software programs were missing from the last generation.

Bad enough that they made iMovie 08 a less then stellar product but, to not include the same kind of goodies makes this purchase kind of a disappointment...

Does anyone know the cartoon software i'm talking about and does anyone here think I have a reason to be a bit dissallusioned about this matter?

Cheers,

davidslegend

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx

Comic Life.

Tony Hawk was a good free bundled game.
Thanks HowEver,

I'm gonna look to see if I can get Comic Life off the net somewhere maybe...obviously it costs money now.

I appreciate your help...I am trying out iPhoto 08 which I really like but, so far with iMovie I find it not that stellar. Think I may sign the patition on that. Anyways, sorry for being snide earlier.

Best Regards,

davidslegend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts