Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing my fair share of complaining lately, and feel the need to balance my soul with some positiveness:

Jag has been on my iBook for almost a week now, and it's performing very well (actually, performing incredibly well considering a 300mhz G3 with 288 ram). The only challenge is finding free space on my 3.2 gig HD. I feel a swap coming on...

But let me regale you with my impressions of one Jaguar app in particular:

iCal - Oh my freakin' god. This little app is just excellent. I've published my first iCalendar (soon available from iCalShare.com under "politics" - can you guess which is mine?) Despite what that PC mag had to say, this is one very impressive little app. Sure there are improvements to be made, but it's already hugely useful. Also great that published calendars are windoze-accessible. Love it!

M

·
Registered
246 Posts
Good idea. It's a lot healthier to look at the bright side and just be positive.

I love my iBook. I love my iPod.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm experiencing an ethical quandry...

Today I received an email from a colleague, in response to my note advising him that I've published an online calendar for our organization.

His response; "You're a Genius!"

So... do I tell him it's Apple's genius, or take the credit myself (after all, I chose Macintosh...) ?

moral dilemma for the day...

M

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CubaMark:
So... do I tell him it's Apple's genius, or take the credit myself (after all, I chose Macintosh...) ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To quote Homer Simpson, "A little from column A and a little from column B".

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Originally posted by CubaMark:
QUOTE:...So... do I tell him it's Apple's genius, or take the credit myself (after all, I chose Macintosh...) ?
SSHHHH! .....Our lips are sealed. What's his e-mail address?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The things that are impossible are anything that hasn't been invented yet, and anything you can't do on a Windows PC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts