Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have just found out that there are no 12" Powerbook G4's (w. Superdrive) in stock in the GTA.

I checked down toward Hamilton and Burlington. If anyone knows of an Authorized Apple dealer with 12" Powerbook G4 (w. Superdrive) in stock, please let me know.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Some might take this as a sign that the coming of the new PowerBooks is near, and that we should repent and fast (or at least hold off purchasing PowerBooks) until they're here.

Can I have a hallelujah?

·
R.I.P. Marc - 01/29/2022
117,654 Posts
Hallelujahm brother. 15" AlPB??? The plot thickens. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,066 Posts
jfpoole - any thicker? A lot of people are already running around on top of it... And no one really knows whats going to happen with it either...

Also, on the Apple Store ranks the 12" PB selling more then the new G5s, which had held top spot since it was released until this week :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All right now I'm just MAD. NO 12" Powerbook G4's (w. Superdrive)to be found at any Authorised Apple Dealer in the GTA. I called about 20 different stores.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And to make things worse... nobody has any real idea about when they will be getting them in. I called all the major places and they had them on backorder. This is all about wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.