Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.. didn't know there was a Canadian forums for mac users... I'm from Toronto.

pleasure to be here! just to introduce myself.. i just ordered my 17" powerbook... i'm originally from macworld forums... so i'm not entirely new to macs..

i've had a few macintosh's this past year.. including a 15" powerbook, which i still have, an 12" ibook, an isight, and an ipod.. i've also ordered a bluetooth mouse to go with the 17 inch wonder!

just saying HI to everyone here.. hope i'm welcome~

-Phil

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just love they way my bluetooth mouse ate it's USB cable.
NIBBLE, NIBBLE...good mouse! Bad cat, stay away from that mouse!

No more clutter. Or was that butter. Guess I'll find out when I cook dinner.

Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
¡Hola! Coming in here with a quite the artillery. ;) I'm sure that you'll earn your stripes. :D

bienvenido.

H!

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Hell Phil, welcome to EhMac. feel free to chip in when or where you see fit
Im hoping to get a new iBook next fall, til then my dual 1.25 should suffice.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Welcome to the tree fort!

Built on an apple tree, of course :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello,

Howing, I've two posts more than you have, I'm also a newbie on this weblist.

I'm only 22 years Apple user and as my name is prefixed, I'm a french guy living near Paris.

Bienvenue

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Welcome to ehMac!
Bienvenue à l'ehMac

Fr Bertrand & howing

How's that for french.
Translated via Sherlock

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello heart and excuse me Howing I use your file,

Sherlock made good job, but it will be better if you can to forget all dictonnaries. ;)

Only when I can't find some translation, I use Google tools.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW! Thanks guys, for all the warm welcomes!
I'm so impressed by this community! Certainly the most enthusiastic bunch I've come across in a long long time!

By the way, I just recently switched.. well, a year ago, in fact. Since then, my friends, my girlfriend, and even my dad has made the move. I've given Apple a lot of money this year.. hehe!

By the way, I'm a student at the University of Toronto...anyone else from there also? I'm 21, Criminology major.

Nice meeting u guys, and gals!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,389 Posts
Bonjour, Howing. We are warm and friendly folks here in ehMacLand, who greet you in both official languages. Paix, mon ami.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie too (not to Macs, just to the site).

Found ehMac.ca courtesy of Dr. G.

Oh yeah, and watch out for that howing guy, he's a trouble maker. :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,389 Posts
Greetings, kaycee. Welcome aboard the good ship ehMacLand (which rhymes with Newfoundland, which rhymes with understand).

I think that I helped howing also come to this site by posting a link here that he might come to and see pics of an iBook. Now, if each of us brings in two new members, who, in turn bring in two new members, who in turn .............Wow! With that many new members we would either bring down the server due to overuse, or have to populate Prince Edward Island and rename it ehMacLand East. :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll have no problem brining two people in... they're registering now as we speak! one's SGS81, my best buddy, and the other STEPHY, my girlfriend.... my buddy's a proud owner of a 15" Ti867, while my girlfriend's a proud owner of a new iMac 17!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,389 Posts
Howing, I can't tell you how close I came to getting one of the new iMacs. Still, I don't need another desktop right now, and when the new iBooks were released I felt that this was a good opportunity to get the iLife apps and a quality laptop.

Kudos on bringing in more lambs into the flock. Everyone brought over from "the dark side" is one less lamb to the slaughter.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
The more the merrier! And please don't be afraid to speak up...on any subject at all. There is no senority or pecking order around here.

Enjoy! :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts