Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New York Times: Hey, Steve, you're losing a great opportunity here! Whazzup wid dat?

The New York Times has an article today warning (?) Apple that they're, like, loosing a window of opportunity here to SELL A LOT OF COMPUTERS, GUYS.

I can see where the writer is coming from but, you know, my wimpy opinion is that I don't *want* to make it too easy for the masses to find Apples. Not a snob appeal kinda thing but I have this probably irrational fear that too much exposure would bring into our happy little world things that the Windows world is already screwing up (i.e. viruses, malware, spyware, etc.).

I figure I've done my share convincing certain people that Macs are great options (my nagging has lead to at least six people close to me to get one).

Feedback, anyone?

NY Times Advertisement OK. This should be the link. Damned if I can figure it out :::sigh:::. September 16, 2007 Digital Domain: A Window of Opportunity for Macs, Soon to Close By RANDALL STROSS if it doesn't work.

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's "losing",
not "loosing".

- The OSP.
(Obnoxious Spelling Police)
I always seem to get that word wrong. And 'neccessary' (necessary). And 'succeed' (whoa... spelt that correctly). I have mental blockages with certain words.

My biggest buggaboos: there/their/they're and it's/its.

Bet you look good in that uniform, too ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.