Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iCal 1.01 and iSync 1.0 have been released.

Both work much better than the previous versions (faster and no endless cycling of syncs). Downloads available from Apple - you need 10.2.2 or newer to run them. Lots of new features. Of course, they work best with .Mac but there's still plenty of utility if you don't subscribe to .Mac.

Get Synced in 2003.... This bodes well for MWSF. SJ must have lots of goodies in tow to not delay the release of these two (albeit limited) utilities. I love these apps.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
iCal 1.01 working much better! Yes, faster and syncing with .Mac works well now. (Although .Mac is currently down)

I think its interesting they announced these now... maybe they have bigger and better things to focus on. :D

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
10.2.3 in time for Christmas
iSync 1.0 and iCal 1.0.1 for New Year's... Hmmm I wonder what the Easter Bunny is bringing :D
I think its normal updates, and its quite possible the new versions need to be in the user base in order for the new products to make a hit... iSync and iCal, organizer addition to the iPod?

·
Registered
433 Posts
iCal is WAY faster!! i hated using it cause it was very clunky, but this update makes me wrap my arms around that piece of software once more.

and i like the iSync icon in the menu bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts