Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to get the intro out of the way before I went poking around.

I am a veteran of the whole forum thing but relatively new to anything Apple or Mac. My kids have had them for years but I just switched a while ago when the Iphone 11 came out. My phone is an 11Pro Max and I just ordered an iPad 11Pro which should arrive sometime in the first week of January.

Looking forward to learning on here - mostly about which apps are the best. I am particularly interested in home automation and would like to do some digital art work.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, all good. I should have grabbed a proxy from somewhere fun just to see who was checking!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use the same one everywhere. I like to think I have a brand going. It's the standard uniform. It's gonna be weird here being mostly Canucks. I am used to being a lonely maple leaf floating in a sea of red white and blue.

Premium Member
I use the same one everywhere. I like to think I have a brand going. It's the standard uniform. It's gonna be weird here being mostly Canucks. I am used to being a lonely maple leaf floating in a sea of red white and blue.
Welcome to ehMac.ca forums and your avatar certainly fits the forum name, but I would have thought a pair of tinsnips would be more representative. 馃槆

Interesting interests...

- Patrick
=======

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to ehMac.ca forums and your avatar certainly fits the forum name, but I would have thought a pair of tinsnips would be more representative. 馃槆

Interesting interests...

- Patrick
=======
Tinsnips comes from way back in the AOL "Free internet for life"days. I was a tinsmith at the time and a pair of snips was literally the first thing I saw when I looked around the room.

Registered
Hello all. I just wanted to get the intro out of the way before I went poking around.

I am a veteran of the whole forum thing but relatively new to anything Apple or Mac. My kids have had them for years but I just switched a while ago when the Iphone 11 came out. My phone is an 11Pro Max and I just ordered an iPad 11Pro which should arrive sometime in the first week of January.

Looking forward to learning on here - mostly about which apps are the best. I am particularly interested in home automation and would like to do some digital art work.
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear your children led you down the right path. Very smart, eh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts