Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone read the document, and is there any new legalese we should pay attention to? Just sent it to my email and will review it later, but anything noticeably diff?

·
Premium Member
15,709 Posts
People don't even read ehMac's terms and conditions before signing up. Only lawyers will read iTunes' terms, and then only by accident.

Has anyone read the document, and is there any new legalese we should pay attention to? Just sent it to my email and will review it later, but anything noticeably diff?

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
Doesn't bother me, So long as I can keep giving bad reviews
on their "In App purchase games" in my game forum.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Such BS. How could that possibly stand up in a court of law??? 70 some odd pages in 4pt type! I doubt that any of my idevices have the batter life for me to read that entire document anyway.

Still, always brings to mind the South Park Apple "terms and conditions" episode and gives me a good chuckle :p

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Some people actually read this? If you want to use iTunes, you click agree and carry on. They have you over the proverbial barrel.
It's like the bible. Nobody actually reads these things; they just scroll to the end and click 'I agree.'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts